LEGAL NOTES AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Legal notes and conditions of use
Personal data protection
On 6 April 2016, the European Union approved an important reform of the regulatory framework relating to the protection of personal data by adopting the "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR or Regulation), directly applicable in the Member States. The Regulation replaces Directive 95/46 / EC ("Data Protection Directive") and its application becomes mandatory starting from 25 May 2018, two years after its entry into force.
The new Regulation strengthens the protection of the right to the protection of personal data (Data Protection), in line with the recognition of the protection of personal data as a fundamental right of the EU. The Regulation also represents a necessary and urgent response to the challenges posed by technological developments that allow the collection and processing of large amounts of personal data in real time, allowing the development of automated decisions that go beyond human intervention. The Regulation meets the need to protect the private sphere increasingly felt by European citizens. Mediterranee Passioni considers the protection of the personal data of its Customers, Employees and Suppliers an obligation that goes beyond simple regulatory compliance. For this reason it has its own Data Protection Framework understood as the set of roles and responsibilities, internal rules and methodologies, aimed at guaranteeing the management and mitigation of risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals related to the processing of personal data.
Rights of the interested parties
EU Regulation 2016/679 (articles from 15 to 23) confers on the interested parties the exercise of specific rights. In particular, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask mpcapri.com. : access to your data; the correction, deletion and portability of your data; the limitation of processing; opposition to processing. In particular:
• Right of access: You can ask mpcapri.com to confirm whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data;
• Right of rectification: You can obtain from mpcapri.com the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
• Right to cancellation / oblivion: You can, in certain circumstances, obtain from mpcapri.com the cancellation of your personal data;
• Right to portability: You may, in certain circumstances, obtain your personal data from mpcapri.com in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. You also have the right to transmit them to another data controller without impediments on the part of mpcapri.com;
• Right to limitation of treatment: you can, in certain circumstances, obtain from mpcapri.com the limitation of treatment;
• Right to object to processing: You can object at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data; mpcapri.com will refrain from further processing your personal data, unless it demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or in the event of ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Furthermore, it can lodge a complaint against the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
At any time, you can ask MpCapri.com to exercise your rights or by contacting the Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Protection Officer
The GDPR introduces, among the many innovations, the figure of the "Data Protection Officer" (DPO), responsible for monitoring compliance with the Regulation.
• For further information regarding your privacy rights, please visit the website of the Authority for the protection of personal data at www.garanteprivacy.it
Information on the Protection of Personal Data
Processing of personal data of users who visit the site "www.mpcapri.com"
This information (together with other documents cited in it) describes the personal data we collect from users and how we treat them. The information is reserved for the processing of personal data of users who consult the mpcapri.com site, for the purposes specifically identified below and does not concern any of the information collected through other methods, sources or any other sites that can be reached by the user through the links present on the same, unless this is expressly specified.
Please refer to the specific information provided during the data collection phase for details on each treatment by browsing this website including, by way of example but not limited to:
• Online purchases • Chat & Call back
Here are the references for Mediterranean Passions:
• Mediterranee Passioni, Data Controller, is represented by Maria Alberino, who can be contacted at the email address: email@example.com
• The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
With reference to the processing of data of users / customers who consult the site "www.mpcapri.com, Mediterranee Passioni (Data Controller represented by Maria Alberino, with registered office in Via Roma 13 80073, Capri (Na) pursuant to art .13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 informs that:
1. personal data provided voluntarily (eg name, surname, email address, etc.) will be processed only for the purposes described in the specific "Information on the protection of personal data" prepared by the Data Controller for the various online services. These information, which can be consulted at the time of providing the data, will provide further information, such as the legal bases of the processing, any recipients of personal data, the retention period of personal data (or the criterion for determining this period), the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, in addition to all useful information, also reported at the end of this section, for the exercise of privacy rights;
2. the voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Site entails the subsequent acquisition of the e-mail address and any other personal data included in the electronic communication, as well as the sender's data, necessary to respond to requests. These data are used only to provide the requested information
3. the data will not be used for other purposes except with the explicit consent of the interested party;
4. By browsing the site, technical information relating to the hardware and software used by visitors is collected. This information does not provide the User's personal data, but only technical / IT data which are used in an aggregate and anonymous manner for the sole purpose of improving the quality of the service and providing statistics concerning the use of the Site. For more information, consult the section dedicated to cookies.
Personal data will be processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were provided and the related IT supports will be protected by adopting adequate technical - organizational measures pursuant to art. 32 of the GDPR.
The accuracy and veracity of the personal data communicated to Mediterranee Passioni falls under the responsibility of the person making the transmission.